Monday, July 23, 2012

[4D News] Kim Hyun Joong, "Can't go to a public sauna easily"




Trannslated from: http://news.nate.com/view/20120721n11284
 


Hallyu star Kim Hyun Joong jokingly  declared that he will think twice before he goes to a public sauna.

On the 21st broadcast of 'Entertainment Replay." Kim Hyun Joong's Saitama Super arena concert was revealed.

The moment Kim Hyun Joong heard a male fan's voice on stage, he jokingly responded, "Male fans are increasing these days, I don't think I can go to a public sauna so easily."

On this day of broadcast, Kim Hyun Joong also commented, "I have a lot of noona (older women/sister ) fans in Japan" and "It amazes me when a woman in her seventies waves a glow-stick. It makes me think that
 I have to work harder.

Translated By: Sarashiyun@twitter